The advantages of ultrasonic emulsification compared to traditional mechanical stirring and high-speed shearing:
1. Emulsion particle size is fine (up to 100 nanometers)
2. The emulsion is not easy to be layered
3. Low energy consumption (1/10-1/20 of mechanical power consumption) JP600G ultrasonic extraction/emulsification unit, volume 20L, ultrasonic power 1000W, frequency 28KHZ, material SUS304 stainless steel, electric heating power 2000W, digital power Adjustable Digital Clock Adjustable Digital Sweep Adjustable Digital Temperature Control.
The user must pay attention to the matters needing attention:
First, the formulation of the emulsion includes the amount of emulsifier.
Second, the choice of emulsification time, not the longer the better, the emulsification process is a process of dispersion and polymerization non-stop circulation. According to the results of the existing tests, the emulsified particle size of 10-15 minutes can reach a minimum of 100 nanometers. The most important thing is the choice of digital sweep. This item has a total of 16 selections. The lower the value, the thicker the air bubble and the greater the power. The higher the value, the finer the air bubbles and the smaller the power. Changing digital sweeps with different extracted or emulsified substances will bring different effects and efficiencies.
Third, ultrasonic emulsification advantages:
1. The average droplet size of the emulsion formed by ultrasonic emulsification is small, and can be 0.2 to 2 μm; the droplet size distribution range is narrow, and can be 01 to 10 μm or less.
2. Ultrasonic milk concentration is high, pure emulsion concentration can exceed 30%, and emulsifier can be as high as 70%.
3. The resulting emulsion is more stable. An important feature of phacoemulsification is the ability to produce an extremely stable emulsion without or with minimal emulsifiers.
4. Can control the type of emulsion. With phacoemulsification, O/W (water-in-oil) and W/O (water-in-oil) emulsions can be prepared under certain sound field conditions; however, this is not possible with mechanical emulsification methods, only the nature of emulsifiers. In order to control the type of emulsion.
5. Toluene emulsifies in water to form a type of emulsion under low sound intensity conditions, and may form another type of emulsion under high sound intensity conditions.
6. Ultrasonic emulsification requires less power to produce milk residue.
Hangzhou Success Ultrasonic Equipment Co.,Ltd.
Add：No.16,Shangsong South Street, Shouxiang Town, Fuyang, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China (Mainland)