the main characteristics of ultrasonic dispersion equipment
1. Equipment upgrade is simple, without changing the customer's existing production equipment and processes;
2. Focusing design, energy density, yield and efficiency can be significantly improved, the ultrasonic energy conversion rate as high as 80%;
3. The use of ultrasonic digital control drive power, all-digital circuit control, anti-interference ability;
4. Frequency and power can be real-time monitoring, power continuously adjustable, with automatic alarm protection, easy to operate;
5. Easy to install, through the standard flange docking installation, reduce costs and save energy consumption;
6. Equipment can be used for high temperature and pressure high viscosity and other work environment, and according to customer requirements, tailor-made for customers to use the program, but also can be used in combination of multiple sets to increase the radiation area and increase production.
Ultrasound dispersed cell smashing technology is the use of ultrasonic dispersion in the liquid effect, the excitation medium in the biological particles of severe vibration, for animal and plant tissue, cells, bacteria, Bacillus species broken a device. Various functions such as extraction, pulverization, emulsification, homogenization, suspension, mutation, aerosol, accelerated desolvation, crystallization and preparation of various biological samples under an electron microscope can be realized.
No need to use emulsifiers, in many cases, dispersed particles up to 1μm diameter. The same material can be solid, liquid, gas multi-phase, but also in different solid, liquid and gas, has been widely used in food sample detection and analysis, the preparation of nano-materials.
Refers to the role of ultrasound energy, so that two (or more than two) of the immiscible liquid mixed evenly dispersed system, one of the liquid evenly distributed in another liquid and the formation of the emulsion process