Nowadays, ultrasonic extraction equipment has no two advantages. Good extraction quality and high efficiency are welcomed by medical research, bio-pharmaceutical industry and other industries. But there are some key points that you should be aware of when using the ultrasonic can you know?
Now let's take a look at the key points that should be paid attention to when using ultrasonic extraction tanks:
1. Keep in mind no load (be sure to insert the ultrasonic transformer into the sample before it can be turned on).
2. The inlet depth of the variation rod (ultrasonic probe) is about 1.5cm, the height of the liquid level is better than 30mm, and the probe should be centered and not adhered to the wall. Ultrasonic wave is a vertical longitudinal wave, which is too deep to form convection, affecting the crushing efficiency.
Good 3, ultrasonic parameters Settings: set the key instrument working parameters or to inquire specific Settings (see instructions), for the sample that is sensitive to temperature requirement (such as bacteria) general outside using an ice bath, actual temperature must be lower than 25 degrees, protein, nucleic acid will surely not degeneration.
1) time: the ultrasonic time should not be more than 5 seconds each time, the clearance time should be greater than or equal to the ultrasonic time, so as to be distributed in the heat. The time setting should be short with ultrasonic time and multi-principle, which can prolong the life of ultrasonic machine and probe.
2) ultrasonic power: shoulds not be too big, lest sample splash or foaming, such as less than 10 ml sample capacity, power should be within the 200 w, choose 2 mm ultrasonic probe, the other will be at the back of the panel and discussed.the selection switch to the corresponding block; 10-200ml sample capacity of 2000-400w, 6mm ultrasonic probe was selected, and the variation bar behind the panel was hit to the corresponding block; The sample capacity of more than 200ml is between 300-600w, and 10mm ultrasonic probe is selected, and the variation bar behind the panel is hit to the corresponding block. (2MM small probe power is strictly forbidden over 350W).
3) container selection: how many samples will be selected for the size of the beagle, which is also beneficial to the convection of the sample in the ultrasonic and improve the crushing efficiency. For example; 20ML is the best use of 20ML beaker.
For example, 100ml e. coli sample setting parameters: ultrasonic 5 seconds/clearance, 70 times (total time 10 minutes), power 300W (for reference only) 500ML, power to about 500W-800W.
4. If the sample is placed in a 1.5ml EP tube, make sure that the EP tube is fixed, in case the liquid level drops after the ice bath melts, leading to no load.
5. Daily maintenance: swab the probe with alcohol or use water for ultrasound.